v188.8.131.52 (April 11th, 2018)
- Added a large number of additional ransomware patterns for the HoneyPot Detections
- Added notification if definitions or the application is updated during the important version update check at each start of the application
- Added a date updated beside definitions on main interface
- Added additional verification for the Visual C++ 2010 x86 being installed
- Premium versions now use a faster server for downloading updates than the Free version
- Several other minor bug fixes for CryptoPrevent, Monitor service, and the Tray application
We STILL have several more improvements already in development and testing, so there should be additional updates in the coming days.
You can subscribe to this category of our blog to stay current on any new additions or changes!