CryptoPrevent v188.8.131.52 Released
v184.108.40.206 (January 17th, 2017)
- User Interface Updated-adds additional explanation on features and functionality as well as streamlines options
- Maintenance options have been added which are powered by d7x technology (manually running maintenance is available under the Free and Premium versions, scheduling automated maintenance is a premium feature only)
- FolderWatch HoneyPot and the Quick Access tray are now available for usage under the free license; this makes all the protections CryptoPrevent provides free for personal usages
- Program Filter has been updated to work with additional file execution situations
- Corrected an issue where subscriptions keys may show as expired or invalid prior to subscription running out
- Updates have been completely re-written for performance and lower bandwidth usage
- Update feature has been added where CryptoPrevent will automatically apply any critical updates when opened (applies to the Free and Premium versions)
- Several performance improvements for CryptoPrevent and the Monitor service
- Several bug fixes for CryptoPrevent and the Monitor service
We STILL have several more improvements already in development and testing, so there should be additional updates in the coming days.
You can subscribe to this category of our blog to stay current on any new additions or changes!