CryptoPrevent v220.127.116.11 Released
Released CryptoPrevent v18.104.22.168:
- Updated issue where custom plan in system tray would only select current plan settings
- Added “Restore Installer Plan” to quickly set the originally installed settings of a Bulk edition
- Corrected spelling issue on White-Label/Bulk Creator Load/Save Tab
- Added additional HoneyPot file checks
- Corrected an issue where XP based OS’s may experience a stackoverflow error in some cases
- Corrected an issue saving different To/From Email addresses in advanced settings
- Added additional logging/debug log information
This release includes some minor fixes to various interface items, as well as new HoneyPot file checks to further increase the effectiveness of the FolderWatch HoneyPot Detection feature. A major fix was included for Windows XP based systems (XP & Server 2003) where the main interface might have hung or crashed with a StackOverflow error when launching. A new feature was included for Bulk edition in the System Tray where you can easily revert back to originally configured protections that were applied when it was installed.
We STILL have several more improvements already in development and testing, so there should be additional updates in the coming days.
You can subscribe to this category of our blog to stay current on any new additions or changes!