Thank you for your purchase!
We appreciate your purchase! If you require further assistance, communication, or product fulfillment please contact us as we are already awaiting your details. You may visit our contact page if you need to contact us regarding your purchase or for product support.
Payment confirmation/receipt emails are automatically sent via our payment processor immediately after purchase.
- Depending on how you paid, you may receive an email receipt from our subscription/purchase system as well as from the payment processor that you used for payment (e.g. PayPal or Stripe for direct Credit Card payments.)
- A successful checkout but no email receipt indicates one of two issues:
- An issue receiving mail from our payment processor; we have no control over this email process should an issue arise, but we don’t expect this to be the case typically.
- It is also possible that you misspelled your email address during the checkout process! This is usually the case when someone checked out with a credit card directly from our website, or checked out through PayPal through the Guest checkout (no account required.) If you suspect this to be the case, contact us what you purchased, the email address you believe you checked out with, and the date/time you purchased (so much as you can recall.) If we can’t find your purchase information by your provided email address, then we’ll try to match your purchase to anything with a similar address within a range of the time frame you provided.
Purchase Confirmation Email
Purchase confirmation emails are automatically sent to the email address you used during checkout immediately after purchase.
- Your purchase confirmation email will contain any product specific instructions and/or download links necessary to fulfill your purchase.
- Email is sent directly from our website shopping cart, not a 3rd party service, and failure to receive an email after a successful checkout indicates a potential issue of SPAM filtering. Please see the Missing Emails and SPAM Issues section below! It is common for emails containing download links to go to SPAM!!!
- Email arrives from the address “sales” at our domain (d7xtech.com) but you may receive emails from other addresses at our domain depending on your product, service, or specific needs. (e.g. service or support)
Alternate Contact Emails
If you require communication via an alternate email address other than the one used to checkout, simply contact us via our contact page and let us know! Be sure to specify the original purchase email address used for your order along with other order details.
Missing Emails and SPAM Issues
Please allow a minimum of 15 minutes (or the total frequency that your email client is configured to check for new email, whichever is greater) before contacting us.
If you do not receive our automated payment confirmation email within a reasonable amount of time (this may depend on your email service and specific configurations, but please allow for an hour to be certain) then please contact us after ensuring it did not wind up in a SPAM quarantine.
- Note that even web based email clients (e.g. GMail) will not receive mail instantly all the time, especially if the email client is configured to check a separate email account via POP (for example GMail configured to check an external email account may take up to one hour to recheck for new mail at that address, which Google automatically adjusts depending on some usage factors.)
- Most email clients (locally installed or web based) have a “Spam” or “Junk” area known as a “folder” or “label” in your email client, which is visible and accessible but separate from your inbox, so please be sure to check there!
- We also find that most who have problems receiving email are using locally installed email clients with web based email services, which typically do NOT deliver email marked as SPAM or Junk to your locally installed email client when it receives your mail.
- For example both personal GMail and Google Workplace email accounts do NOT deliver spam to local inboxes by default without special configurations.
- Web based email clients are provided by email services such as GMail, Yahoo, Hotmail/Outlook/Live/etc. however they typically may be setup to download the email to a locally installed email client, which may be the case for you.
- A few examples of locally installed email clients you may be using are Windows Mail, Microsoft Outlook, or Mozilla Thunderbird to download.
- A temporary work-around is to simply login to your web based email client and check the SPAM folder from there.
If you still do not receive an email from us, please contact us and be sure to include your original purchase email address and any details you can give us about the transaction.