Thank you for your purchase!
We appreciate your purchase! If you require further assistance, communication, or product fulfillment please contact us as we are already awaiting your details. You may visit our contact page if you need to contact us regarding your purchase or for product support.
Payment confirmation/receipt emails are automatically sent via our payment processor immediately after purchase.
- Paypal is used for all one-time sales (CryptoPrevent/dSupportSuite/dUninstaller) including custom payments, but a separate processor is now used for d7II and dMZ Subscriptions.
- A successful checkout but no email receipt indicates an issue receiving mail from our payment processor; we have no control over this email process should an issue arise.
Purchase Confirmation Email
Purchase confirmation emails are automatically sent to the email address you used during checkout immediately after purchase.
- Your purchase confirmation email will contain any product specific instructions and/or download links necessary to fulfill your purchase.
- Email is sent directly from our website shopping cart, not a 3rd party service, and failure to receive an email after a successful checkout indicates a potential issue of SPAM filtering. Please see the Missing Emails and SPAM Issues section below!
- Email arrives from the address “sales” at our domain (foolishit.com) but you may receive emails from other addresses at our domain depending on your product, service, or specific needs. (e.g. service, support, pro-support, or foolishtech)
Alternate Contact Emails
If you require communication via an alternate email address other than the one used to checkout, simply contact us via our contact page and let us know! Also please specify the original purchase email address used for your order along with other order details.
If you specified an alternate email address during checkout, we will assume this is the address you wish for personal contact and will use this to communicate with you and to associate the purchase (if under a different email) with your account.
- Please note that automated email confirmations do not dispatch to any alternate contact email specified during checkout, instead the email address you used to checkout with our payment processor is used, which is currently Paypal (If you create/use a Paypal account that is the email used, else if you checkout as a “Guest” with a credit card via Paypal it will still use the Paypal email address you have specified for your receipt from Paypal.)
Missing Emails and SPAM Issues
Please allow a minimum of 15 minutes (or the total frequency that your email client is configured to check for new email) before contacting us.
If you do not receive our automated payment confirmation email within a reasonable amount of time (this may depend on your email service and specific configurations, but please allow for an hour to be certain) then please contact us after ensuring it did not wind up in a SPAM quarantine.
- Note that even web based email clients (e.g. GMail) will not receive mail instantly all the time, especially if the email client is configured to check a separate email account via POP (for example GMail configured to check an external email account may take up to one hour to recheck for new mail at that address, which Google automatically adjusts depending on some usage factors.)
- Most email clients (locally installed or web based) have a “Spam” or “Junk” area known as a “folder” or “label” in your email client, which is visible and accessible but separate from your inbox, so please be sure to check there!
- We also find that most who have problems receiving email are using locally installed email clients with web based email services, which typically do NOT deliver email marked as SPAM or Junk to your locally installed email client when it receives your mail.
- For example both personal GMail and Google Apps email accounts do NOT deliver spam to local inboxes by default without special configurations.
- Web based email clients are provided by email services such as GMail, Yahoo, Hotmail/Outlook/Live/etc. however they typically may be setup to download the email to a locally installed email client, which may be the case for you.
- A few examples of locally installed email clients you may be using are Windows Mail, Microsoft Outlook, or Mozilla Thunderbird to download.
- A temporary work-around is to simply login to your web based email client and check the SPAM folder from there.
If you still do not receive an email from us, please contact us and be sure to include your original purchase email address and any details you can give us about the transaction.
Find local PC Repair, Malware Removal, and other IT Services
Find knowledgeable professionals, using the best tools in the industry, who proudly stand behind their top quality work.
Powered by d7II, these PC Repair Professionals, Businesses, and other IT Providers proudly maintain an active d7II software subscription with dMZ training, giving them the best PC repair and malware removal tool in the industry with constant software updates, live/video training resources, and a clear advantage over the competition.the #1 CryptoLocker prevention toolCryptoPrevent is an Anti-Virus/Security Software Supplement which has been featured on The Today Show, CNBC, Brian Krebs security blog (among many others) and by educators everywhere such as Kim Komando, Ken Dwight ‘The Virus Doctor’, and the infamous Britec (Britec09 on Youtube) to name just a few!