d7 Premium (Free License) Offer and Service Limitations
In addition to the standard Free Software Agreements, d7 Premium is subject to the following service limitations:
- This is the final version of the original d7 line (v10.4.35 released Jan 2014) and is provided “as-is” with no updates to be released for any reason (including but not limited to feature improvements or any functional issues)
- There is no included product or other related support provided for these free licenses. Paid support may be provided on a case by case basis, but cannot be guaranteed due to certain technical limitations with the final version of d7
- At no time will the “dCloud” service (for online configuration storage and the dCloudLauncher tiny remote deployment package) be included with or provided to these free licenses, as new server resources are dedicated to these capabilities for d7II subscribers.
- You may however, with this license, host your own FTP service for the functionality it provides with d7.
- If you’re interested in more, every d7II account includes cloud server access, but perhaps more exciting is our planned d7x administrative and server-side components!
- All functionality will be unrestricted as-is, with some exceptions in behavior related to the “Registration Name” required for use with your unique product key, and provided in the email with your product key.
- The registration name is required to appear in the titlebar of any copy of d7 Premium, and normally it would uniquely identify an IT provider who owns the license, however in this case it is required to identify our website.
- This registration name may also appear in other areas of d7 Premium.
- Beyond the registration name limitations, you are free to ‘brand’ d7 Premium with your own company name (using the custom title bar/app name text) and any supported logos that you wish to use.
- Altering the name will invalidate the product key and license.