- The updates tab allows you to enable a daily update schedule that runs at the hour of your choosing or at a randomly picked time.
- You may disable the reboot prompt for installation under Windows XP using the provided check box.
- Additional hash definitions will be downloaded from our servers if the Enable Extended Definitions Files *beta* option is checked.
- As of this writing, over 50000 base definitions are applied and that number increases to over 70000 with that option enabled.
- View the client documentation for more information on these protections
- The default selections (shown in the picture above) are the recommended “set and forget” options that should not cause issues with any legitimate applications
- these are the same protections as selecting the Default Protection plan in the CryptoPrevent client