Email Settings tab:
- This tab is used to enable email notifications of alerts.
- Alerts will be emailed using the provided credentials and options.
- Settings must be specified for every option except for email subject line text.
- Please note that Google will block external SMTP access unless you enable the “use less secure apps” option in your Gmail account settings.
- This restriction applies to any software that uses Google’s SMTP access and is not specific to CryptoPrevent.
- For example, Microsoft Outlook is affected by this as well.
- Please ensure your settings are correct by using the Send Test Email button.
- Additional information: https://www.d7xtech.com/cryptoprevent-malware-prevention/email-setup-faq/