App EXEs/Scripts you configure here will execute after the function you configure it under.
Accepted file types: EXE, COM, BAT, CMD, VBS, REG
All apps/scripts executed will:
- run with admin privileges (unless running under the system account, then naturally they will execute with system privileges.)
- “wait for termination” meaning the d7 will wait for the app/script to finish before proceeding, except during Startup or Shutdown.
Apps/Scripts defined here are expected to be in your d7 directory, HOWEVER you may use custom variables to launch apps already on the system.
Variables for Custom Functions Config
- %appdata% %localappdata% %programdata%
- %userprofile% %allusersprofile%
- %windir% %systemroot%
- %systemdrive% %homedrive%
- %programfiles% %programfiles(x86)% (always use %programfiles(x86)% for non-64bit apps as it will automatically resolve to just %programfiles% on 32 bit systems.)
- %commonprogramfiles% %commonprogramfiles(x86)% (always use the (x86) variable for non-64bit apps, resolves same as above.)
If you need more than one app/script to run, or you need to differentiate the actions you are performing depending on the OS, please use a batch file. If you need batch file examples I can provide them upon request.
d7 Startup: Must hold CTRL key – Checking this option will require the CTRL key to be held down when starting up to execute this custom script.
d7 Startup: (Offline/WinPE only) – This option will run a script only when d7 detects that it is running in a WinPE environment, and/or if it is started with the -offline command line parameter.
New Release: dSupportSuite and dSS Mgmt Console v188.8.131.52 with ShadowGuard! dSupportSuite, our White-Label Automated Maintenance app / Business Card with...