CryptoPrevent v184.108.40.206 Released
v220.127.116.11 (June 3rd, 2017)
- Major improvements in Memory usage across all executables (CryptoPrevent.exe, CryptoPreventMonSvc.exe, CryptoPreventNotification.exe), memory usage will decrease over time for the real-time as well as less usage on initial launches.
- Corrected an issue where White-Label Creator was not updating the CryptoPrevent.exe launcher file in the includes folder which is used to create installers (you can delete this file and then re-open the WL Creator to force an update now)
- SRP Whitelist is now sorted on initial loading and when updated
- FolderWatch Custom Folders list is now sorted on initial loading and when updated
- Fixed issue where services may not start via CLI options
- Fixed issue where HoneyPot files might not be removed when FolderWatch has been disabled
- Fixed issue where HoneyPot files might not be removed when Custom Folder is removed
- Add/Removing Custom Folders to FolderWatch will now apply instantly
- Fixed issue where services may be removed but not re-installed when changing various definition files or email settings
We STILL have several more improvements already in development and testing, so there should be additional updates in the coming days.
You can subscribe to this category of our blog to stay current on any new additions or changes!