CryptoPrevent v126.96.36.199 Released
v188.8.131.52 (June 1st, 2017)
- Fixed graphical issue where verifying settings might not disappear on first run of application
- Added additional HoneyPot Detection Rules
- Added changes to HoneyPot Detection rules that may cause false positives
- Added fix for possible issue with HoneyPot Detection not being able to verify current HoneyPot files
- Possible fix for issues with CLI options possibly not starting services as expected
- Fixed QuickAccess Notification Tray to update on the fly with protection changes
- Added Restore Previous Protections option to Main GUI, QuickAccess Tray, and CLI option of /revertsettings
- Possible fix for Monitor Service consuming large amounts of RAM
- Minor performance improvements when handling SRP protections from GUI and CLI options
We STILL have several more improvements already in development and testing, so there should be additional updates in the coming days.
You can subscribe to this category of our blog to stay current on any new additions or changes!