CryptoPrevent v184.108.40.206 Released
v220.127.116.11 (May 15th, 2017)
- Performance increase for HoneyPot Detection and alert notification from QuickAccess Tray icon
- Added command line option to add unique identifier for individual client
- Run this CLI option to create a unique identifier for that specific client’s email subject line
- Additional debug information when running /debug
- Added additional Honey Pot detection for more ransomware detection
- Added ability for HoneyPot definitions to be updated during definition updates
- HoneyPot definitions will update during manual or auto-update processes
- If HoneyPot definition file is not available on the system, hard-coded definitions of the current CryptoPrevent version will be used
We STILL have several more improvements already in development and testing, so there should be additional updates in the coming days.
You can subscribe to this category of our blog to stay current on any new additions or changes!