CryptoPrevent v220.127.116.11 Released
v18.104.22.168 (Apr 11th, 2017)
- Added Proxy support for updates and email
- added command line parameters to configure proxy support
- added automatic file trigger to configure proxy using “CryptoPreventProxy.ini” in application directory
- Performance increase for removing whitelisted software restriction policies
- Additional debug information when running /debug
- for sending email
- for updates
- Added additional Honey Pot detection for more ransomware detection
We STILL have several more improvements already in development and testing, so there should be additional updates in the coming days.
You can subscribe to this category of our blog to stay current on any new additions or changes!