v22.214.171.124 (Mar 1st, 2017)
- Updated FolderWatch HoneyPot detection to improve on speed and processing of detections
- Added fix for possible issue when starting FolderWatch service
- Fixed issue with /disablefs and /disablefc CLI options (added option to pass up to all 3 extension types when separated by a comma)
- Removed *.msi from %programdata% protection, because it may cause issues with a number of software upgrades
- Updated service routines for speed and possible bug fixes
- Updated double file extensions from *.rft to *.rtf
- Updates uninstall registry locations to show “MajorVersion” & “MinorVersion”
- Fixed issue where some command line parameters may be interpreted depending on what was passed
- multiple option command line parameters can now be passed in a single parameter separated by a comma
- Updated system files verification routine
- Updated Program updates process
- Added progress bars to WL and Bulk save/creating configs time
- Added ultimate pack compatibility
- Fixed issue with /applyini possibly not fully applying settings
A large number of internal updates for bug fixes and performance improvements have been added in this release. The Services control has received a full overhaul with a specific emphasis on the FolderWatch service, which includes updated ransomware detection techniques and updated database of known malicious items.
We STILL have several more improvements already in development and testing, so there should be additional updates in the coming days.
You can subscribe to this category of our blog to stay current on any new additions or changes!