- Fixed issue with /? not showing and updated form display
- /test /silent Fixes
- Added additional debug info for when used with /debug
- Changed so console and exit code match (protection applied =1 and not applied=0)
- /test /silent now writes a file to the program install directory named “Protection Test [date/time test was performed]” that contains a 0/1 in the first line and if the test was successful in the next line
- Added new CLI of /enabletray and disabletray for the tray icon settings
- Fixed issue where /disablesidebar and /enablesidebar actually did reverse of their name
- Fixed issue with /localappdata (/? showed /appdatalocal)
- Fixed issue with /disablehoneypot not working as expected
- Added fix for possible issue opening interface or changing to custom plan manually
- Custom plan is now disabled for selection manually, to have a custom plan you would need to make changes to a protection that would deviate it from a particular plan
- Added fix for possible issue registering v8 Bulk/White-Label clients showing “Get Premium” tab when they should be registered
In this release we did a major overhaul and review of the command line switches available in this version (Premium versions only). We added the abilities to disable specific protections as well as updated the interface to show the available CLI options. For the issues with the fixes for possible issues of the interface not opening or not showing as registered, those systems may require to be updated manually through the interface or reinstalled to correct those issues.
We STILL have several more improvements already in development and testing, so there should be additional updates in the coming days.
You can subscribe to this category of our blog to stay current on any new additions or changes!