Released CryptoPrevent v184.108.40.206:
- Removed plan drop down from protection settings tab (caused interface crashes with some systems, UI will be updated in a later revision)
- Corrected the interface when launched to show settings currently applied, previously if any changes were made to settings and then not applied they would be there when the app re-opened but not actually applied
- Fixed issue where v7 Update Schedule might not be set correctly if /applyini is performed or on install for Bulk and White-Label
- Adjusted how “/silent” was handled in CLI
- Corrected an issue where Bulk/White-Label installers may reboot on install
- Added additional logging/debug log information
We STILL have several more improvements already in development and testing, so there should be additional updates in the coming days.
You can subscribe to this category of our blog to stay current on any new additions or changes!