CryptoPrevent v126.96.36.199 Released
Released CryptoPrevent v188.8.131.52:
- v7 Bulk Purchases can now purchase an updated v8 installer ($25 additional Custom Purchase, contact us for additional information), allowing the ability of customizing their installer options with v8’s additional settings and features
- Moved Disable Script Host from Maximum to Extreme plan settings (You may still enable this protection using the free version but it will be a custom plan at that point)
- Corrected misspelling under PIF Suspicious Hover-over Help information
- Fixed issue where services might not be applied correctly during install for silent Bulk/White-Label v8 installers
- Fixed an issue where v7 Bulk/White-Label EXE Installers may not appear as registered after install and updated to v8 (reinstall of the v7 installer on the same system will correct this issue without consuming an additional license)
With this release anyone who has purchased a v7 Bulk installer can now contact our support for more information on purchasing and creating an updated v8 installer. There will be an additional charge of $25 for the new installer creation, but will allow for customizing/updating the settings with the new v8 features and protections. Also we moved the Disable Windows Script Host protection from Maximum to Extreme plan because disabling the Windows Script Host may cause issues in domain environments especially where roaming profiles are enabled.
We STILL have several more improvements already in development and testing, so there should be additional updates in the coming days.
You can subscribe to this category of our blog to stay current on any new additions or changes!