d7x Virtual Evaluation
d7x is capable of a “Virtual Evaluation” mode enabling a mostly full version of the software to run on a virtual machine for evaluation purposes.
- VirtualBox with Guest Additions installed; any Windows guest OS is supported.
- Sorry, support for other virtual machine software is not planned at this time.
- Download the d7x Files in the link below.
- Run d7x executable inside the virtual machine, bringing you the registration prompt.
- Click to enable Virtual Evaluation mode (see pic)
Virtual Evaluation Mode Notes
- Causes d7x to run a little slower on startup and during certain operations.
- Has no effect outside of a supported virtual environment, other than slowing the program down a little.
- Virtual Evaluation mode is removed when you End Session in d7x.
- Restricted Functionality:
- Cannot disable automatic program update, which is forced regardless of configuration setting.
- Offline Operations functions are not available.
- Creation of the d7II_SFX_Mini for remote support is not available.
- dCloud functionality is not available (although you can still use your own FTP server.)
d7II Virtual Evaluation (Video) (same basic process applies to d7x as well)
d7x subscribers can now be listed in a public Tech Directory which is visible, searchable, and promoted to all CryptoPrevent users via our website. New releases of the CryptoPrevent Free Edition will also carry the Tech Directory promotion, going out to millions!
Visit the links above to sign up and to download promotional materials! (login with your dMZ account credentials)
d7x Subscribers, please visit us at the link above for all your d7x support needs! Our new Pro Support department integrates our ticket queue with user management capabilities, live chat, KB articles, and community support forums!