CryptoPrevent White-Label License Packs
White-Label License Packs provide CryptoPrevent Premium Edition with personalized branding/logos, and is suitable for deployment within organizations that require more than a few licenses, as well as PC Techs/Repair Shops, MSPs, or other IT service providers who wish to resell CryptoPrevent Premium licenses to their customers.
Protect & Deploy
All the features of CryptoPrevent Premium with customizable setup/installer programs containing your preferred settings and providing additional deployment options.
A Premium Edition exists including worry free, hands free, automatic and silent updating of application and definitions on a regular schedule for the purchased license term.
Providing your clients with a name they trust (YOURS!) White-Label License Packs allow customization of CryptoPrevent with your company name and logo.
Purchasing a Bulk or White-Label License Pack provides a significant and automatic discount for each individual license. Purchase of a 3-year term license pack provides an additional 25% automatic discount!
Benefits of a White-Label License Pack (not found in standard Bulk License Packs)
- Provides your Company Name and Logo are predominantly displayed
- Foolish IT is not mentioned within the product interface
- Customers/Clients come back to you for support
- Ability to customize features that are not available to be changed in Bulk/Resale Editions
- Ability to create customized setup executables instantly
- Even more features are already planned and will be released after version 8’s initial release
- Feature requests will be given priority over other edition feature requests!
Same Great Benefits of Standard Bulk License Packs
- Perfect for usage on commercially operated computers
- Great for resale of individual licenses
- Customize features before deployment to client computers
- Customized setup executable does not require manual input for a product key
- Deployment options for automation
Same Great Benefits of CryptoPrevent Premium Edition
- Worry free, hands free, automatic and silent updating on a schedule.
- Email alert option to notify your administrator via email when an application is blocked. (SMTP Account Required.)
- Keeping CryptoPrevent current provides the latest protection and compatibility.
Not intended for individual consumer purchase
- This edition is for business/commercial usage, or resale by IT providers to their clients. Each installation requires one license per PC, but includes the same benefits as the Premium edition that home users would purchase.
Please enter your Company Name on the purchase form as you would like it to appear in the White-Label client interface!
How it works
- Purchase the number of licenses you require and make your payment.
- After purchase, you will receive an ‘Activation Key’ and a download link for the configuration/deployment software
- Use the configuration software to create your customized EXE (setup executable) for installation on client or “End-User” PCs
- Deploy the customized setup executable to your business systems or client computers
- Please Note: An internet connection is required for installation.
Optional steps for an MSI installer or a digitally signed EXE installer:
- Use the configuration software to configure and submit your preferred CryptoPrevent settings to our server
- Once received, we create a customized setup executable and MSI installer containing your pre-configured protection settings and license information
- After creation you will receive a download link for the customized installer (The download link will expire within 7 days)
- Deploy the customized and digitally signed setup executable or MSI installer to your business systems or client computers
- Please Note: A digital signature on any executable requires our company name “Foolish IT LLC” to appear on any UAC prompts (User Account Control) required to launch the CryptoPrevent client software; this can NOT be branded by our company under any other name. You are free to digitally sign your own files with your own company information if you currently own or can obtain a digital certificate in your name and the tools necessary to sign executable files.
- Flexible options allow for both a user interface and silent/automated deployment
- No post-installation configuration or registration is required with either method.
- Customized setup executables that you create with our configuration software will contain embedded license information and your preferences for protection level and other feature settings.
- Please Note: An MSI installer file cannot be created by our configuration software; to obtain an MSI installer you must be submit your configuration to our server for creation.
- If submitting a configuration to our server for digital signing, both a standard EXE based setup executable and an MSI based install file are included
- The EXE based installer should be used in all possible situations, and allows for both a user interface or silent deployments.
- The MSI based installer should be used ONLY when an EXE based install method cannot.
- Deploy remotely via RMM software
- The EXE based installer is perfect to push remotely to clients utilizing the /verysilent installation switch to ensure automatic and invisible installation.
- Deploy across a domain utilizing either the EXE or the MSI based installer with group policy
- The EXE based installer can be deployed across domains, but may require 3rd party software to get this accomplished. We have numerous reports of clients utilizing PDQ Deploy for successful deployment of the EXE based installer.
- The MSI based installer is included for deployments where the EXE installer is not an option. Note the MSI based installer does require administrator rights to deploy, and some have encountered issues depending on the configuration of Active Directory in their environment. We cannot guarantee that the MSI based installer will deploy properly with your configuration. You have the option to repackage the EXE installer inside your own MSI, and we can assist with that process by providing critical installation specific information should it become necessary.
- Reseller Note: The customized setup executable contains your license information, and each installation on a different computer consumes a new license. For this reason when reselling the software, you should never distribute the customized setup executable freely to customers. This won’t always be the case, see our Future Plans below.
- Future plans include a re-release the dSupportSuite software in 2017 as a separately priced add-on for CryptoPrevent White-Label License Packs. This will allow the ability to create one-time usage customized installers for resale and distribution to individual customers (allowing the customer to install your pre-configured CryptoPrevent software without risk of abusing your purchased licenses.) The dSupportSuite add-on also brings a management interface for White-Label configurations, in order to remotely push updated CryptoPrevent configurations (as well as control new version updates) to customers who have your White-Label software installed. Unfortunately we cannot provide a release time-frame for either of these features, so we ask you not to rely on them when making your purchase decisions.
“Vendor” Product Support/Updates Term: 1 or 3 year(s) depending on your purchased license term (beginning at initial software activation.)
CryptoPrevent White-Label License Pack product support/updates are provided to you (as the vendor and reseller/distributor of the software) for the configuration/deployment software interfaces used to resell/distribute the CryptoPrevent software to End-Users.
Your product support/updates term begins upon initial software activation of the White-Label License Pack configuration/deployment software using the activation key received from this purchase.
“End-User” Product Updates Term: 1 or 3 year(s) depending on your purchased license term (beginning at initial software activation.)
End-Users who purchase the CryptoPrevent Premium software from you (as the vendor and reseller/distributor of the software) will receive the same product updates and term lengths as are provided to all customers of the Foolish IT sold and branded CryptoPrevent Premium Edition.
The product update term begins upon initial software activation on the End-User’s equipment (occurring during the software installation process.)
“End-User” Product Support Term: N/A (None; product is supported by vendor)
End-Users who purchase the CryptoPrevent Premium software from you (as the vendor and reseller/distributor of the software) will not be directly supported by Foolish IT LLC; any support requests are expected to be submitted through you as the vendor, who in turn supplies direct End-User support.
Note: If you (as the vendor and reseller/distributor of the software) are out of your support term, yet have an End-User who is still within their support/updates term (either 1 or 3 year(s) from initial software activation, according to your purchased license term) we will provide limited support of the End-User issue through you as the vendor, who in turn supplies direct End-User support.
All Terms and Conditions: Please note that your purchase does NOT cover product support and updates beyond the included terms above. In order to continue receiving product support and updates beyond your term, you are either required to purchase additional support separately, or you may purchase a new CryptoPrevent White-Label License Pack.